This 13,000 sqft modern villa is situated on the hillside in a quiet development overlooking Rawai Beach and the outlying Islands visible across the Andaman Sea. The villas 9 bedrooms all have private ensuites and offer 6 king beds, 8 single beds and 4 single bunk beds for up to 24 people. The villa offers not one but two master bedroom suites each with their own living area.
The spacious villa offers a choice of three living rooms, a Thai siting area, an exclusive 12 seat cinema room, immense games room (with two pool tables, a table tennis table, a dart board, and an indoor basketball hoop), various gym equipment and large sun decks and balcony areas.
Multiple living areas and 2 master bedrooms with their own private suites offer groups privacy to relax individually, all perfectly combining to make Diamond View one of Phuket’s top residences for larger groups or extended families.
The three large living rooms, games room, and every bedroom, all have TVs (up to 50″). The outside undercover 16-seater dining table is in an unequaled location for appreciating the exceptional view and beautiful sunsets, while enjoying al fresco dining on delicious Thai food or a hearty BBQ.
A fully-fitted large Western-style kitchen, with all appliances, offers the opportunity for any residents to prepare desired meals.
The large infinity edge 12 x 5 meter swimming pool has an integral Jacuzzi which offers a breath-taking venue to enjoy the tranquil 180 degree ocean views. Extending beyond the swimming pool is a unique raised balcony, equipped with sun-beds, tables and chairs so you can soak in the sun and the sea views.
Diamond View enjoys close proximity to Rawai beach, and is a short walk to a good selection of restaurants, bars, night life and of course easy access to the numerous long tail boats and speed boats that can whisk you away to the golden sands and azure waters of the many outlying Islands. Alternatively you can stay closer to home and enjoy the benefits of Phuket’s “number one” beach, Nai Harn, just a few minutes’ drive away.
Villa layout – sea views from all 3 levels:
- top level – 2 king bedrooms and 1 twin bedroom – all with ensuites – with a large living area and outside balconies
- middle level – this is the entrance level, 2 king bedrooms with ensuites, huge kitchen, main living area, outside balconies and pool with living areas and dining table;
- lower level – 1 special family room with king bed, 2 single beds and ensuite; 1 bedroom with king bed, single bed and ensuite; 1 bedroom with 2 single beds, 1 bunk bed and ensuite; and one bedroom with single bed and bunk beds …. a 12 seater cinema room and a vast games room, offering sofa seating and bar stools to relax while others play games of pool, table tennis, darts or indoor basketball. Alternatively you can spend time exercising on the gym equipment, while pondering thoughts looking out across the ocean.
- Bedroom layout – extra beds have recently been added to several bedrooms which are not shown in the photos:
- Bed 1 – king bed and bathroom
- Bed 2 – king bed and bathroom
- Bed 3 – 2 single beds and bathroom
- Bed 4 – king bed and bathroom
- Bed 5 – king bed and bathroom
- Bed 6 – king bed plus two single beds and bathroom
- Bed 7 – king bed plus single bed and bathroom
- Bed 8 – two single beds plus bunk beds and bathroom
- Bed 9 – 1 single bed plus bunk beds and bathroom